In addition to my Story of Self, I also had to complete two personality tests: the StrengthsFinder and the Personality Compass. The goal is to shed light on my personality and working styles in order to help me become an effective team member. My results of both tests are below.
- Deliberative- People strong in the Deliberative theme are best described by the serious care they take in making decisions or choices. They anticipate the obstacles.
- Learner– People strong in the Learner theme have a great desire to learn and want to continuously improve. In particular, the process of learning, rather than the outcome, excites them.
- Analytical-People strong in the Analytical theme search for reasons and causes. They have the ability to think about all the factors that might affect a situation.
- Intellection– People strong in the Intellection theme are characterized by their intellectual activity. They are introspective and appreciate intellectual discussions.
- Discipline– People strong in the Discipline theme enjoy routine and structure. Their world is best described by the order they create.
- Structured, Detailed, Friendly, Helpful and Slow-Paced